BADASS is not a game that you can attempt to work your way around with logic. In fact, BADASS kicks that logic in the face, twists its arm behind its back and makes it cry for its momma.
- Kick a reinforced metal fire door down off its hinges? BADASS
- Catch a bullet with your teeth? BADASS
- Slice through an Abrams tank with your katana? BADASS
Does it make sense? NO! Does it have to? HELL NO! In fact the moment you start making sense is the moment you lose your Badass Points, reverting into the mewling pathetic 98-pound weakling you truly are.
BADASS was a game born of three essential elements:
- Too much sugar
- Too many misspent hours of my youth wasted on Action B-Movies
- The incessant encouragement of the awesome people in the #StargazersWorld chatroom
The objective was simple: to make a fast, rules-light system that could serve as a satire of the over-the-top nature of the Action Movie Genre.
Designer: Jay Steven Anyong