A solo wargame designed for 15mm miniatures on hexed terrain. Uses activation rolls modified by battlefield conditions for turn sequence
A solo game I wrote trying to make a simplified reaction system. I think I tried to do too much with these rules (especially the solo part) and have learned a lot as a result. The rules as they stand work, but lack proper force/unit building and extra scenarios. I'm currently taking what I learned and applying it to a fast-play set of rules I'm focussed on now called "Throwdown" which will be hosted on this blog also.
- Designed from the ground up for solo play
- Can also be played as a standard battle game against another person with no changes to systems, just don't use the automated enemy!
- Fast playing and zero bookkeeping
- Uses normal 6 sided dice (Usually rolled no more than 2 at a time)
- Uses activation rolls modified by battlefield conditions for turn sequence
- Seamless Over watch and suppression effects built into system
- Use any miniatures
Link to RulesEdit